What I read today - March 26
- Ikea's Newest Product Introduces Hydroponics To Mainstream America, Fast Co. Design
- How the ‘Dirt Cure’ Can Make for Healthier Families, NY Times
- Shade plants: Gardening in the dark, Chicago Tribune
- People from Mexico show stunning amount of genetic diversity, Science Magazine
- How To Be an Unprofessional Artist, Momus
- BECOMING A DESIGNER WHO CODES: THE MAKING OF A UNICORN, InVision Blog
I sometimes forget how much some people love tech.
- The Irish Rebellion That Resonated in Harlem, The New Republic
- This Comedian Just Obliterated All Stereotypes About Millennials in One Presentation, Mic
- The Modern Architecture of Columbus, Indiana, Through the Eye of a Local Lensman, Curbed
- The Harvard Library That Protects The World's Rarest Colors, Fast Co Design
- Graphic Stamps – a new history, Creative Review
- This is What Happens When You Rip Off a Designer, Eye on Design
Misleading title since it end with a "boy, wasn't THAT sad" with no real solutions.